Autel Maxisys MS906BT is definitely the next-generation OBD2 scanner. The high-end service shops owners would do very well with this OBD2 scanning tool.
This is because most people can use Autel Maxisys MS906BT effectively on their latest and most elaborate vehicles.
Besides, it has a wide coverage as it can scan U.S, European, and Asian Models. It also covers a variety of cars from over 80 manufacturers worldwide.
In order to fully understand the efficiency of Autel Maxisys MS906BT, read this in-depth analysis.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Detailed Review
Features and Functionality
Fully functional diagnostic tool
Nowadays, MS906BT is one of the most common scanning tools in the world.
- The functions include reading/resetting codes, store or playback data in the future, and freeze or store the data
- It also supports live coverage, ECU information, running tests, data logging and many more remarkable functions.
- Autel Maxisys MS906BT has an upgraded AutoVIN security which is particularly useful in identifying your vehicle.
- Even better, you can also program tire pressure by merely buying the adapter to use with the tool.
- The brilliant display screen is carefully designed to make the interface user-friendly.
- Ms906bt scanning tool has been named as one of the clearest devices in the market.
- The clarity means that at no one point will you be second guessing what you see on display.
- It can also be connected directly to your device using a USB cable making it even easier to use.
The Autel ms906bt scanning tool can be used by all Android devices, as long as the scanning tool can be connected via Wi-Fi.
Another essential feature that deserves mention is that it can easily download updates for maximum performance.
The updates are free and come in yearly.
To save time the Android OS allows you to run multiple tests simultaneously.
The Exynos is a powerful processor that allows for multitasking abilities.
Read more: 10 Best OBD2 Scanners Review 2019
One problem with most scanning tools on the market today is the fact that they tend to drain your battery especially if you leave it running overnight.
The Autel Maxisys MS906BT OBD2 Scanner Code will help you avoid and forget this nightmare. This is because it has its inbuilt battery which means you never have to worry about waking to a dead battery.Check Price at Amazon
- The battery powers both the power device and the eight-megapixel rear camera that has a flashlight. This is a neat feature that allows you to have another pair of eyes whenever you face a strange car issue.
- The camera will enable you to take a picture and upload.
- The mechanic and technicians from Autel Maxisys will be able to help you fix any problem in your vehicle.
- Support Advanced users
- Excellent interactive platform
- Inbuilt Battery allows for close to 14 hours of use without requiring charging.
- 32GB backup space uses to store data from your vehicle.
- The small compact size is perfect for moving around.
- It takes up a lot of time in recharging the battery.
The compatibility factor is one of the most compelling things that make Autel Maxisys MS906BT a universally accepted tool.
The fact that its flexible use in a vast number of models from all over the world has made it a top rated product.
The Maxisys MS906BT is a favorite among professionals and car owners because it is compatible with over 80 car models with OBD2 systems.
The models include Mercedes Benz, BMW, Dodge, Audi, and Chevrolet.
MS906BT vs. DS808K vs. MS908P Comparison Chart
Below is an Autel comparison chart among Autel Maxisys MS906BT, Autel Diagnostic DS808K and Autel Maxisys MS908P. This will help you make an informed decision.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K
Autel Maxisys MS906BT
Autel Maxisys Pro MS908P
3.8 / 5
4.3 / 5
4.3 / 5
|Weight||10 pounds||19.2 pounds||22.4 pounds|
|Dimensions||16.9 x 11.4 x 13.8 inches||25.8 x 17 x 7.2 inches||0.1 x 0.5 x 0.3 inches|
|Auto VIN Tech||N/A||Yes||Yes|
|Bottom Line||It is an ideal diagnostic tool for technicians and mechanics||It is a great pick for professionals and car owners.||Autel MS908P is excellent for mechanics who often work with Vehicle Repair & Maintenance.|
Who Should Buy It?
The scanner has a friendly user interface and promises to do most of the diagnostic work with little help.
Any garage owner is bound to find this tool very economical and useful.
The professional technicians and mechanics are also likely to have a field day using this tool.
Claims made say that the Autel ms906bt scanning tool performs 90%-100% of the work done by their diagnostic tools.
Although it may be pricey, when you compare to the value it offers you will realize that it’s reasonably priced.
Furthermore, the gadget is more of an investment for any small or large scale vehicle garage.Check Price at Amazon
Autel Maxisys MS906BT scanning tool is a product that performs every aspect of the scanning and diagnostic task.
Besides, it goes a step further to make your user experience pleasant and worth its value.
The device will surprise you with much more features than you wouldn’t have imagined.
To wrap things up if you are a professional then this is a thumb up tool for you.
It will go a long way in making every scanning and diagnostic need incredibly easy.