Is wastewater interfering with the comfort and the luxury of camping in your RV? Well, tote tank is an all-in-one solution for getting rid of wastewater from your RV.
Tote tanks are designed to effectively collect wastewater before taking the waste to a dump site. Besides, a tote tank is ease of use so as to enhance comfort and the outdoor experience in your RV. Most tote tanks have a rugged structure that makes them durable.
Some tote tanks are fitted with alert features that give a signal when they are almost full. Equally, some tote tanks have translucent materials that can allow you to establish the fill level at any given time. However, not all tote tanks work in the same manner.
Most noteworthy, to help you choose a tote tank without going through much trouble, we have reviewed the 5 Best Tote Tank.
1. Barker (30844)4-Wheeler Tote Tank – 42 Gallon Capacity
The Barker 30844 tank comes with 3-inch conventional and highly effective waste valve that enhances ease of use. Equally, the conventional valve gives tote tank a dependable performance.
With the 4-Wheeler 42gallon Tote tank, you simply open the 3-inch waste valve to get rid of waste. And if you are wondering about its wheels then you will be surprised how effective they are. This tote tank also has pneumatic wheels with axle bearings and grease fitting. Besides, the 30 PSI 6″ and 50 PSI 10″ premium wheels move effortlessly.
To crown it, the 42-gallon tote tank is lightweight and durable. As a result, it is tote tank which is perfect for RV and outdoor adventures looking to have an extended camping period.
A video about Barker 42 Gallon Capacity Tote Tank:
- Premium and easy to move pneumatic wheels with grease fitting and axle bearings provide for convenient portability.
- It has front-mounted, double-wheeled tow handle, and designed to swivel allows high maneuvering.
- It is designed with a handle that is mounted effectively on the extra-large plate so as to allow for high maneuverability.
- Built with an exemplary 3-inch waste valve designed for heavy duty and is of high quality to allow dependable emptying of waste without lifting it.
- Designed with a 3” x 5’ sewer hose as well as 3-inch bayonet adapters as well as really effective stainless steel hose clamps.
- The highly effective hose allows simple yet sanitary emptying
- It also has filler hose assembly that allows easy filling without creating a mess.
- The Tote-Along Bobber Gauge indicator helps to prevent over-filling and associated spills and mess.
- Comes with a large capacity 42-gallon tank
- It is durable and lightweight due to blow-molded polyethylene, aluminum and zinc plated steel materials.
- Incredibly easy to tow and move.
- The 4-Wheeler 42gallon Tote tank can be easily be emptied with the 3-inch conventional valve.
- Smooth ride from heavy-duty pneumatic wheels and swiveling double wheel mounted at the front.
- The 42-gallon large capacity tote tank is great makes it suitable for an extended camping.
- Equipped with safety features that prevent spill
- It is costly
This Barker tank is frontrunner in the tote tank industry. It is lightweight, has a large capacity, and durable. In conclusion, it is a perfect tote tank built for the outdoor or RV adventurers to those planning to have an extended camping period.
2. Tote-N-Stor 25607 Portable Waste Transport – 15 Gallon Capacity
This Tote-N-Stor 25607 is a high quality constructed tote tank with great value. It provides an added wastewater storage for outdoor and RV adventurers. Basically, Tote-N-Stor is a 15-gallon add capacity that is normally used together with portable tanks.
This type of tote tank is commonly used with grey and black holding water tanks. Normally used when you want to drain portable tanks. The tank comes with 3 inches to 36 inches drain pipe hose. It also has two standard accessories that include 1 hose clamp as well as tow bracket.
The most interesting thing about this type of tote tank is the storage compartment for storage of its standard accessories.
A video about Tote-N-Stor 25607 Tote Tank:
- It has 2 quiet solid rubber wheels for ease of maneuverability.
- 15-gallon capacity.
- It has a rugged construction
- Delivered while completely assembled
- A special compartment for storing accessories
- It weighs 17.8 pounds
- Has a vent cap for ease of drainage
- Feature inch hose connection and 3-inch sewer hose connection
- Built with an 18 inch long really effective steel tow bracket
- The tank body is constructed of tough polypropylene
- Easy to carry or tow
- Pocket-friendly price
- It has a low profile and a compact design making it really easy to store
- It is durable as it is sturdily and ruggedly constructed
- Suitably used as an added waste storage when out for long camping periods
- 2-year warranty
- Comes with safety accessories that prevent spillage
- It is regarded as a small capacity tote tank and can be used only effectively with other tanks.
Tote-N-Stor25607 is well-constructed wastewater added capacity. It is build to work in conjunction with portable tanks particularly whenever they need to be drained.
RV and outdoor adventurers find this tote tank really helpful as it provides an extra waste water holding capacity or when there is need to drain portable tanks.
3. Tote-N-Stor 25609 Portable Waste Transport – 32 Gallon Capacity
This Tote-N-Stor 25609 tank comes completely assembled and ready to use. Besides, it uniquely has 8-inch long steel tow brackets. As a result, you can pull the tank behind your RV or your vehicle to a dump station.
Additionally, it is sturdily built with durable materials giving all the RV and outdoor adventurers peace of mind as they camp outdoors.
It remained popular among the RV adventurers due to its large capacity as well as being easy to carry.
A video about Tote-N-Stor 32 Gallon Capacity:
- Portable tote tank that holds up to 32 gallons of wastewater.
- Comes with a freestanding design.
- Designed to drain quickly so as minimize the time you take to dump site or station
- Built with 3-inch diameter that provides an inlet where a sewer hose can be attached
- It has a 3’’ diameter and 3’ sewer hose to allow you drain or fill the tank
- Has hose clamp that can effectively secure the adapter to sewer hose.
- Has 2 wheels rubber tires and the built-in handle to make it easy to roll.
- It has 2 small inlets that act as a point of attachment for a garden hose or grey-water hose.
- Designed to prevent leakage and spills using termination caps seal small inlet, large inlet, as well as drain pipe.
- It has integrated storage compartment
- Low profile design to allow ease of storage.
- It is a free-standing model easy to empty
- Has a large storage capacity of 32 gallons making it suitable for RV and outdoor adventurers
- It is incredibly easy to store as it is designed with a low profile
- Has safety features and accessories used to prevent leakage and spillage
- The tote tank can easily drain as able to cut down the time you would take in the dump site
- Has high maneuverability as it easy to roll rubber tires as well as the built-in handle.
- It is also tough and durable due to blown polypropylene material.
- Has a two-year warranty
- Need to be lifted so as to be emptied
Tote-N-Stor25609 is a perfect free standing tank for RVers who are looking extended outdoor adventures. It can quickly drain wastewater thus you can incredibly cut down the time you spend in the dumpsite.
It is also a popular tote tank to thosewho love extended visit to RV Park.
4. Tote-N-Store 20122 Portable Waste Transport 4 Wheeler, 18 Gallon
Tote-N-Stor 20122 4wheeler is the only 4wheel tank that can allow you to effectively store extra hookup fittings. It has low-profile design making it one of the easiest to store tote tank.
Besides, the cool design as well as the handy vent system which prevents this tote tank from filling effectively.
Moreover, the handy vent system makes this tote tank one of the fastest drainage tanks you can find in the market.
It is essentially built for RV and outdoor individuals who would want to empty their holding tank during an extended visit to RV Park.
- Equipped with vent system for fast drainage and preventing the tore tank from filling quickly
- It has 4 rubber wheels to provide a quiet ride to dump site or station
- Come with standard accessories that include inch garden hosecap, a 3’’ straight hoseadapter, 15-inch garden hose
- Comes completely assembled and ready for use
- Has inbuilt storage compartment that can house all the accessories.
- Designed with translucent sight tube so as to be in a position to easily tell the fill level
- Smart design to allow the tank to be emptied without lifting
- Made from durable materials
- Built with one of the longest tow handles making it easy to steer
- It comes when completely assembled
- Uniquely designed with a compartment to store the fittings
- You will know when the tote tank fill level as it has a translucent material that reveals the level of wastewater
- It is the fastest tote tank to empty in the market
- Can be easily moved as it has long handle and rubber wheels
- It is made from durable material
- The 18-gallon capacity may not fully support an extended stay for the RV and outdoor adventurers.
Tote-N-Store 20122 tank is a portable tank that has a rugged built to deliver excellent performance. It is durable, portable, lightweight, and easy to use providing hassle-free experience during RV adventures.
5. Tote-N-Store 20123 Portable Waste Transport 4 Wheeler, 25 Gallon
Tote-N-Store 20123 is one of the best 4 wheel tank of Tote-N-Stor. Moreover, the low profile design makes it a favorable tote tank among the RV adventurers as it can be easily stored.
The hand vent system is also one feature that makes this tote tank stand out. This system makes Tote-N-Store 20123 one of the tanks to empty.
In conclusion, it is primarily built for RV adventurers to provide extra storage for wastewater during extended stay.
A video about Tote-N-Store 20123 25 Gallon:
- Delivered when it is completely assembled
- Has a large built-in storage compartment to store a 3-inch garden hosecap, 15-inch garden hose. Other fittings that can be stored include 36-inch diameter waste drainage hose as well as clamps.
- Built with a translucent material to indicate the fill level
- Designed to drain off water without lifting
- Made from durable and sturdy materials that prevent the tote tank from bulging when filled
- Has a built-in tow with a really long handle to make towing easy without hitting the wheels
- It is one of the fastest tote tanks to empty as it has a hand vent system
- The long handle allows to easily tow the tote tank without hitting the wheels as you pull
- It has a safety feature that allows you to know the fill level thus preventing spillage
- It is durable and doesn’t bulge due to expansion
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Three-year warranty
- Can get heavy once filled
- Small capacity.
Tote-N-Store20123 is definitely a tote tank worth your money as has every feature that would enhance your experience in each of your trips. It is lightweight and is incredibly easy to use.
Let wastewater not be a nagging pain as you step in for your RV trips. A tote tank can effectively help you manage wastewater and enjoy your outdoor adventures.
If you are planning to have an extended RV stay then a tote tank is a must-have accessory. It even becomes a necessity in a campsite where the dumping locations are far away from your RV Park.
Before buying a tote tank you should consider some important factors that include:
- Duration of your RV trip
- Capacity of tote tank you want
- Ease of use
- Features and accessories
We recommend Barker (30844) 4-Wheeler Tote Tank particularly if you are planning to have an extended period while camping in your RV. Besides, there are two outstanding features that set this tote tank apart; the capacity and the ability to empty without lifting.
The 42 Gallon capacity will ensure that have a large capacity to store wastewater before emptying it at the dump station. Besides, you will be able to tow without the need to break you back as you lift it.
However, you can always choose a tote tank that will meet your camping needs and enhance your comfort in your RV.
A spillage is the last thing that all RV campers want to deal with when they are out having their memorable moments. As a result, you should always settle for a high-quality tote tank that won’t disappoint you when you need it the most.
The most important feature that you should check is the efficiency of the valves. And once you have settled on a given tote tank remember to keep the valves always closed so as to avoid spillage. That said, a tote tank is a lifeline when camping as it will give you the much-needed peace of mind.