Innova 3100j is the scanners that work best in most 1996 to newer models. Now, let’s take a look at the detailed review of 3100j
Taking your vehicle to the mechanic for minor repairs is easier especially when you have this Innova 3100j.
As a matter of fact, you don’t have to care about getting greasy and dirty; you can diagnose most of your car problems!
Innova 3100j works best in most 1996 to newer models. While searching for trouble codes, Innova 3100j will emanate scanned stored code number in the computer.
This will then direct you to where the trouble is, hence enabling you to start your repair work.
Innova 3100j Detailed Review
- The good screen display for live data, drive cycle mentorship and readiness checks. Data presentation aids in analyzing the process of codes.
- Comes with code coverage with the manufacturer and generic coverage of specific codes.
- Compatibility with various brands, both OBD1, and OBD2 compliant.
- A magical weight of 1 pound provides much than its own overall volume.
- Connection capability to PC via USB flash that enables scan tool transfer scanned data for analysis and printing.
- 1-year guarantee on all of INNOVA products including INNOVA 3100J Diagnostic Scan Tool.
INNOVA 3100J is compatible with various car brands. Practically works with any vehicle manufactured in 1996 or thereafter.
The ease of 3100J tool to be entry-level user comes with advanced features that aid professional technicians thereby saving money and time.
General foreign and domestic vehicles with this 3100J are SUVs, Minivans, cars, light trucks, and hybrids. Specified car brands with this scanner are:
What makes INNOVA 3100J indispensable is the benefits that come with it.
- The scanner reveals the reason to see the warning of engine light to all compatible vehicles.
- It is possible to diagnose preceding fixation of SRS Airbag and ABS light issues mostly on OBD2 vehicles while in use of this scanner.
- It is important for Alternator texts and Battery if you want to check the welfare of the charging system of your vehicle.
- Simple usable and all in one screen hotkeys makes it ideal for professional mechanics and DIYers.
- The functionality of the battery and oil reset feature helps drivers to have a detailed process of how they can do it in 1996 and laterOBD2 vehicles.
The perfect designing of the scan tool is available for many vehicle brands irrespective of either its weight or minute size. It also comes with all in one LED display and a patent screen.
As much as you are able to check it, it also allows you to check on verifications of drive cycle and fast state emissions.
Get assured that once you got the INNOVA 3100J in your possession you’ll be called a vehicle doctor!
- Better service delivery
- Reliability and Efficiency
- There is a need to buy Repair Solutions from the website thus requires a lot of time.
- It does not support live data.
Innova 3100j vs. Ancel AD310 vs. OBDLink MX Comparison Chart
4 / 5
4.5 / 5
4.1 / 5
|Weight||1.01 pounds||12.3 ounces||1.12 ounces|
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 1.5 inches||8.9 x 6.5 x 1.2 inches||1.8 x 0.9 x 2 inches|
|Check Engine Light||Yes||Yes||N/A|
|Bottom Line||It is suitable for any technician or car user.||It is perfectly for a hands-on driver||It is ideal for DIYers and beginner mechanics|
Who Should Buy It?
Any technician or car user is deemed fit for it. This is because car users can get alerted to error codes once the light of the engine is switched on.
Apart from that, they save money and time because they avoid the mechanic for minor engine issues; this is worth it despite the documentation process for some time.
Being a one-stop shop for various cars, it comes in handy; you don’t need to buy other models as it works for many vehicle models.
Due to their requirements, car enthusiast, novices, and DIYers should find favor in this scanner.
Experience is the best teacher. Having experience at first-hand assists you to get that touch with a specified gadget. So why not just give your car a favor by having the INNOVA 3100J scanning tool.