Want to read the honest review of TryAce SR950? Then you’ve landed on the right page NOW!
An OBD2 scanner is one of the best automotive diagnostic tools. These diagnostic tools are useful to professional mechanics and DIY enthusiast at home.
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 Scanner is a scanner that supports all 10 modes of OBD2 test for a full diagnosis.
This diagnostic scanner is compatible with most EOBD/OBD2 compliant vehicles build in Europe, Asia, and the US from 1996 and newer vehicles.
It features a built-in speaker, a TFT-color display, and a patented one click I/M readiness key, which allows users to do their work faster.
It also has numerous troubleshooter code tips which help technicians to save time on diagnosis and repair.
TryAce SR950’s COMPATIBILITY
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 diagnostic scanner is compatible with the following vehicle models:
- Toyota, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Subaru, Nissan, Scion, Mahindra, Land Rover,
- Skoda, Infiniti, Gm, Opel, Benz, Volvo, Proton, Acura, Daihatsu, Audi, Peugeot,
- Mini, Mitsubishi, Alfa, Lancia, Sprinter, Lexus, Abarth, Perodua,
- Chrysler, Fiat, Porsche, Ford, Seat, Jeep, BMW, CitreonDodge, Volkswagen, Renault, etc.
TryAce SR950’s DISPLAY
It has a big size TFT LCD color screen which makes it possible to read the codes on the screen. You do not need to install any APP to read codes.
The software of the TryAce SR950 OBD2 Scanner is upgradable via the internet to help fix the latest bugs and add the latest parameters.
All you have to do is download the website from the manual and follow the instructions on the screen. It’s important to note that it can’t update on MAC systems.
TryAce SR950’s FEATURES
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 scanner is compatible with all 1996 built cars and those built later. It’s also compatible with European, Asian and US cars.
This amazing OBD2 scanner has an amazing design with a 2.8 inches LCD color screen. With this design, you don’t need to install any APP to read codes.
It has an anti-shock design which gives a comfortable feeling for your hands.
It’s also designed with 3 LED indicators which notify of trouble codes Audio feedback. This design also enables faster vehicle diagnosis.
This smart design makes this OBD2 scanner convenient to handle.
EXCLUSIVE OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC
This scanner has a unique one click I/M status design which enables fast scanning of your vehicle’s engine design.
The scanner has three LED indicators (red, yellow and green) which allows for the easy determination of whether your car meets the SEM status (State Emission Monitor) status.
This will also assist in passing the smog check.
This automotive diagnostic scanner comes with a free lifetime software update which helps fix the latest bugs.
- This diagnostic scanner can easily determine the cause of Check Engine Light.
- Able to retrieve generic and to manufacture specific codes (U1, P1, and P2)
- It has a large backlit LCD screen which is easy to read.
- The TryAce OBD2 scanner has a multilingual menu (French, English, German and Spanish)
- Supports Controller Area Network and any other current OBD2 protocols.
- It also prints data through PC.
- This scanner displays the DTC definitions on the unit screen.
- It has a built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library.
- This diagnostic scanner displays the monitor and I/M emission.
- It also views freeze frame-data.
- It has an evaporative system control test.
- Comes with an onboard monitoring test.
- It has powerful features which enable reading and clearing DTC.
- A smart and unique design which comprises of a large TFT color screen
- Powerful compatibility
- Multilingual manual which comes in German, Spanish, French, English, Russian and Portuguese.
- Offers exclusive OBD2 diagnostics performing exclusive 02 sensor test, scans the engine’s
- Free lifetime software update.
- It cannot be updated on MAC systems.
COMPARISON TryAce SR950 vs Bluedriver vs ANCEL AD410
It has a mobile App
It enables reading and clearing DTC.
The device has a powerful CPU to give it speed
-It saves you time in unnecessary trips to the mechanics
The App is not available for windows phone
It cannot be updated on MAC systems.
The App is not available for mobile
Useful and well worth the money. Highly recommend for DIYers and car owners.
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 is highly recommended for professional mechanics, average car owners, car enthusiasts, DIY’ers and beginners.
If you want to save time in unnecessary trips to the mechanics. It is an awesome product for you.
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 reader is a scanner highly recommended for average car owners, car enthusiasts, DIY’ers, and beginners.
This is because this diagnostic tool offers full OBD2 diagnosis and it also has advanced features which help in saving time and money.
THE BOTTOM LINE
This item has unique and smart design which makes it comfortable to use. It has an anti-slip design anti-shock design which guarantees your safety while handling it.
It has a multilingual manual which also comes in English, German, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
This diagnostic scanner also has a free lifetime software update which ensures that you are able to fix the latest bugs and add newer parameters.
The TryAce SR950 OBD2 scanner has powerful features with almost all EOBD/OBD2 diagnostic functions.