Yes. I do accept guest posts from you now.
Below are the guidelines. Make sure that you follow them carefully.
- related to my site’s content,
- helpful to the readers.
2. The content:
- unique and easy to understand
- Minimum 700 words
- Free of errors (grammatical, lexical, etc.)
- pass copyscape.
- Can be changed by me.
- will be owned by me once published
Steps to get your article approved and posted
Step 1. Send me an email to [email protected] telling me about your site and the topics.
Step 2. Once the topic is accepted, follow the requirements below for the draft.
- Each sentence should be as short as a line, easy to follow.
- MAXIMUM 25% of sentences contain more than 20 words.
- MAXIMUM 10% of sentences contain passive voice.
- MINIMUM 30% of sentences contain transition phrases or words.
- Only use the same subject for MAXIMUM 2 continuous sentences.
Each paragraph should be maximum 3 lines long.
Each heading should be less than 300 words. If more than 300 words, try to insert another subheading.
What you’ll get
- The possibility to add your bio at the bottom of the page.
- 1 backlink in the content body and another one in the author bio.
If you are serious about this, send me an email to [email protected].